I'm grateful for ...

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Grateful for Abundance


It was exactly midnight when I realized that, although I'd had my camera in my hand several times today, I'd never snapped a picture. sigh. I consider the ones taken minutes after midnight to qualify for my own personal "photo a day for a year" project. If they don't ... I'd have already failed, and I can't give up that quickly!

Abundance is the theme of my gratitude journal entry today ....

Working backwards over the last several days, I'm grateful for

1) an abundance of boots ... they're all mine, and they're all right inside the door, where I shed them after various forays into the winter snow and cold:



2) an abundance of early-morning sunshine, beautifully bursting through the trees on our way to work:















3) the abundance of intergenerational fun that happened as a result of the Guitar Hero wii game being taken out of the box:









4) an abundance of fellowship and goodwill during dinner with our neighbors over the weekend:









5) and last, but not least, the abundance of snow that continues to fall ... which reminds me how grateful I am that winter doesn't last forever.

No comments: