I'm grateful for ...

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Relaxing Sunday

I'm grateful, today, that what I imagined might be a wet, cold, messy cleanup of water at an apartment with no heat and burst water pipes ended up to be no worse than when my laundry tub overflows. I'm also grateful I don't have to participate in the cleanup of the apartment below the one I saw, or the basement, where I could still hear water after the fire department turned off the main shutoff valve.

My day began very peacefully, with time for me to read back issues of Spirituality & Health magazine.

Amy, John, and I went to see a movie. The outing itself was enough to be grateful for, but the movie itself was so thought-provoking my brain is still mulling it over. (Gran Torino - Clint Eastwood)

Although I'm not feeling very well physically, I'm grateful that tomorrow is a day off so I can feel better by Tuesday.

It's bedtime ...

No comments: