I'm grateful for ...

Sunday, January 4, 2009

I love you!


I love you!
Originally uploaded by shrnmc
For which I am constantly grateful!

Christmas is sorted and packed, and if I remember what I did today, should be much more inviting to UNpack next year ... instead of a job filled with trepidation and near-dread. I'm looking forward to setting up the tree we bought and actually trimming it with the ornaments we decided today to keep because they were beautiful, or meaningful, or both.

Jobs - back to it tomorrow, with the mindful, active, conscious thought that we are fortunate to have them to return to.

Wonderful holiday memories - good times with those I love most in all the world, and warm greetings exchanged with others I love who are farther away.

Movement - staying home is restful, but restful isn't what the body needs 24/7/365. Time to move!

Clean sheets - when the mind goes blank because contentedness sets in, I fall back on the pleasures that are simple and that I otherwise tend to take for granted.

No comments: