I'm grateful for ...

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Sunny, Cold, Cold, Cold Day



Today, I'm grateful I didn't have to go outside at all into the horribly low subzero weather. I'm grateful I submitted my proofreading edits for the summer camp brochure so we can get it out to the campers on time this year. I'm grateful for a warm and toasty house, even if it's because John opened the basement heat vents, which I thought was a bad idea, but I can be wrong sometimes, too.

I'm grateful for interactive games over wifi on the Wii, which allowed us to spend an hour playing Guitar Hero with Shannon and Josh who live 2 hours away. And for the opportunity to play some songs with John in the same room, as well! And for the fun of having Amy come home after her night class and join the band!

Here's my guitar hero:

No comments: